Information About COVID-19 in Vermont
This page provides information about COVID-19 in Vermont.
Important Information/Resources During Extended School Closure:
- Click HERE for Letter to Parents and Community from Supt. Olsen dated July 24, 2020
- Click HERE for the Letter to Parents from Supt. Olsen dated July 17, 2020
- Click HERE for the letter to the Community from Supt. Olsen Dated July 1st
- Click HERE for the RCPS Continuity of Learning Plan Summary
- Click HERE for Vermont PBS Educational Television for Grades PreK – 12
- Click HERE for RCPS Guidelines and Information for Families
- Click HERE for the link to Clever
- Click HERE for memo about Essential Workers Childcare.
- Click HERE for Free Residential Internet Information.
- Click HERE Rutland City Meal Service Plan.
- Click HERE message from Superintendent Wolk. This message was delivered to families by telephone.
Click HERE to read the text of the March 15, 2020 message from Superintendent Wolk regarding school closing. This message was delivered to families by telephone.
Please click HERE to a message from Rutland City Public Schools from March 9, 2020.