We empower students to be accomplished individuals and community members.
- Deliver a comprehensive and engaging curriculum for a diverse student body.
- Provide a safe and healthy environment that fosters mutual respect.
- Address the social and emotional needs of all students.
- Take responsibility for their education.
- Develop their intellectual, creative, social, emotional and physical abilities.
- Be productive members of the school and community.
Every Student, Every Day
Adopted by the Board of School Commissioners on November 27, 2007