Superintendent Adam Taylor
Superintendent Adam Taylor joined the Rutland City Public Schools in July 2018. He served as Executive Director/ Regional Superintendent of the West Contra Costa Unified School District from 2012-2018, where he supported PreK-Adult Education. In that role, he assisted in the launch of several district wide programs to support African-American students interested in STEM. He had the pleasure of supporting 14 California Blue Ribbon schools and two California Distinguished schools. Prior to West Contra Costa he served as a principal of Brookfield Village Elementary in the Oakland Unified School strict.
Mr. Taylor received a Master of Arts in Education from Patten University in Oakland and a Bachelor of Arts from California Polytechnic State University in San Luis Obispo, CA.
Email: email@example.com Telephone: (802) 786-1998
- March 15,2019 – Great Work 2
- March 8, 2019 – Great Work
- March 1, 2019 – Trauma Informed 1
- February 15, 2019 – Relevance
- February 3, 2019 – Rigor 3
- February 1, 2019 – Rigor 2
- January 25, 2019 – Rigor
- January 18, 2019 – Risk Takers
- January 11, 2019 – Risks
- January 4, 2019 – Happy New Year!
- December 7, 2018 – Teach Children
- November 16, 2018
- November 9, 2018
- Learning – November 2, 2018
- Data Analysis for Design – October 26, 2018
- October 19, 2018
- October 12, 2018
- October 5, 2018
- The ABC’s: EVERY STUDENT, EVERY DAY!
- July 20, 2018
Visit our School Assessments & Data Page – Coming Soon!
Public Service Announcements
Student & Staff Celebrations
- Bryan Cupoli named Teacher of the Year!
- Bosnich Named Certified Welding Inspector by American Welding Society
- 1st Annual Longfellow Chili Cook Off is a Success
- RCPS Teachers Named Vermont Outstanding Teachers
- Abby Slenker’s Path to Success
- Congratulations RCPS Music Students
- Greg Schillinger – Finalist for NASSP Assistant Principal of the Year
- Longfellow Staff donates $200 + 155 Food Items to the Rutland Community Cupboard
- Jamison Evans named Gatorade Player of the Year
Achievements of our School District
- Nationally Recognized Unified Sports Program
- Active Member of the International Thespian Society
- Stafford Technical Center Receives Honorable Mention in CPS Photo Contest